Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Calm Classroom Academy
Our 2-hour online training course is designed to train teachers, social workers and administrators on how to introduce and effectively manage all aspects of the Calm Classroom program.
This interactive course engages participants with opportunities to practice the techniques, answer reflection questions, and take short comprehension quizzes to develop expertise in the program.
- Stress & the Brain
- The Relaxation Response
- Tips for Teaching
- Calm Classroom Management
The Calm Classroom Academy includes one hard-copy manual and CD set and is accessible for one full year following completion of the course.
Teachers, social workers and school administrators will:
- Learn how to introduce the program to students, peers and parents in the most meaningful way
- Understand the science and research behind the program
- Learn how to effectively implement the Student Ambassador Campaign; Any Time, Any Place; and the Student Leaders Program in order to support student engagement
- Create their own daily implementation structure
- Integrate Calm Classroom into their existing classroom management structure
- Gain access to worksheets, roll-out schedule, checklists and videos to share with students