Luster Learning Institute provides professional development training to districts, schools, individual teachers and social workers.
We believe a successful school-wide program must include:
- Quality professional development training for teachers
- Quality classroom programming for students
- A long-term support and evaluation structure for administrators, teachers and staff
The following is a breakdown of our professional development services. Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire about these services.
- Calm Classroom Train-the-Trainer Program
- This 2.5-day on-site training is intended for district staff or staff from community organizations that support programming in schools. Participants will learn how to train teachers and provide support services for school-wide Calm Classroom program implementation.
- Calm Classroom School-Wide Training
- This 2-hour on-site training supports teachers, administrators and support staff in learning how to introduce, teach and sustain the Calm Classroom program school-wide.
- Topics include: Stress & the Brain, Mindfulness, Program Research, How to Teach, and Calm Classroom Management.
- Calm Classroom Academy E-Learning Training
- Our 2-hour online training course is designed to train teachers, social workers and administrators on how to introduce and effectively manage all aspects of the Calm Classroom program. This interactive course engages participants with opportunities to practice the techniques, answer reflection questions, and take short comprehension quizzes to develop expertise in the Calm Classroom program.
- The Calm Classroom Academy includes one manual and CD set and is accessible for one full year following completion of the course.
- Participants can also choose to purchase the Calm Classroom Kit, which includes: